We will be hosting Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University (FPU) beginning May 2nd @ 6:00 pm
FPU is a 9-week course that will teach you the smarter way to manage your money.
You will learn to:
- Pay off debt and enjoy your money without owing it to someone else.
- Save for the future and build an emergency fund while investing with confidence.
- Create a helpful budget that works for you AND your spouse. Learn to plan, save, and grow together.
Thousands take FPU each year. The average debt paid off in the first 90 days is $5300. The average amount saved in the first 90 days is $2700. There is a plan that works for everyone.
Each family will need a membership kit. The cost for the membership kit is $93.00 + S&H. Membership kit includes:
- Online access to all 9 video lessons for 16 weeks
- Member workbook (yes, there will be homework assignments)
- Dave Ramsey's book The Complete Guide to Money
- 90 days of EveryDollarPlus premium version of the budgeting tool for iPhone, Android, or PC
- Envelope system - an easy-to-use cash management system
- And loads of other resources at FPU Central to help you on your journey, including downloadable audio of all nine lessons plus two bonus lessons!
This life-changing class is taught by Dave Ramsey and coordinated by Kirk Cromer at Taylor Memorial Pentecostal Holiness Church.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME - REGISTER TODAY
I have taken this class and it's the best $100 you will ever spend.
If you have questions call Kirk Cromer @ or email me or reach me on facebook messenger.
Sunday School 10:00 am
Sunday Worship 11:00 am | 6:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 pm